What To Expect On Your First Visit
Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and to let you know that your care is centered around you. On this first visit we’ll focus on listening to you. We want to get to know:
- Why are you here?
- What’s important to you?
- What are your health goals?
Please set aside 45 minutes to one hour for this first visit.
You can expect to:
- Fill out patient paperwork with questions about you and your health
- Sit with the doctor and discuss your health history, current concerns, and goals
- Have a thorough physical examination
- Have X-rays taken to assess your spinal function and structure
We’ll then schedule you for a follow up visit – ideally as soon as the next day – to report our findings from this visit, discuss your options for care, and answer your questions.
Expedite Your Check-In
Save time in the waiting room by downloading new patient forms online, filling the forms out at home, and then bringing the forms in with you at the time of your appointment. If you do not have health insurance, don't worry! We accept different forms of payment and even offer financing or payment plans. Check out the resources below to get ready for your first appointment.